Gregor Homes has been a staple in the Barrie community for nearly 40 years. It was founded with core values that would see the company rise to the top of the home building industry through creating great experiences and exceptional spaces.
Over the last 15 years, we have evolved with our clients and now specialize in custom homes and major renovations. With all of the growth that we have experienced, we are proud to still refer to our business as a family business.
We are currently hiring for a Skilled Site Supervisor. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the budget and schedule are met for the project, as stipulated in the contracts
- Attend in house weekly production meetings to update job schedule, job milestones, and organize resources with the team
- Attending weekly meetings with the clients on site to review progress
- Working on the tools
- Supervising staff on the jobs
- Updating administrative tracking systems
- Ordering site inspections
- Working with the Project Manager + Coordinator to ensure all materials are ordered and on-time
- Valid G license
- Working at Heights Training
- Carpentry skills highly preferred but not required
- First Aid/CPR preferred but not required
- 10+ years experience working in residential construction
- Experience as a site supervisor considered an asset
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- Owns basic carpentry construction tools considered an asset
Wages: $32-$37 per hour based on experience